I made this salad ages ago but I’m wanting to bring it back to life in all this hot English weather! It’s the perfect meal for a late afternoon in the sun. The recipe calls for a balsamic dressing, but it’s just as yummy without!
For this Mango and Avocado Salad, you will need:
- 1 Large mango, cut into cubes (or pre-cut mango if you can’t buy ripe mangos where you live)
- 2 avocados, cute into cubes
- 1 large bag of baby spinach
- 2-3 large handfuls of watercress
- 1 cup walnuts coated in pure agave syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
Combine the spinach and watercress loosely with your hands before topping with mango, avocado, and walnuts. In a separate bowl, combine balsamic vinegar and agave and stir well. Drizzle over the salad. I find it’s best to keep all ingredients in the fridge before use, as this salad is so yummy when it’s a bit chilled.
This recipe is easy peasy for when you don’t have much time to make something, but it’s too tasty for anyone to think you were lazy! Perfecto! Share your thoughts in the comment section below and ENJOY! xo